Improve skin elasticity while combating under-eye dark circles with the contour facial roller.
Also known as the "Y-Shaped" roller, the Y-shaped design naturally hugs the boney structures of the face, helping to eliminate toxins while softening and toning the skin, creating a brighter and more radiant appearance.
- Gently roll upwards from the chin along the jawline and down the neck for an exceptional lymphatic drainage massage.
- Roll up from the inner corners of the nose towards the temple, helping to lift and tone the skin.
- Roll upwards and outwards along the forehead to reduce headaches and to help diminish fine lines along the forehead.
- Add your favorite facial oil, cream, or serum before use for a subtle glide and to help the product absorb into the skin.
- Never roll downwards on the face.
- Always clean your facial roller with a clean cloth removing any residual products used or facial oils from your roller.
- Have fun with your roller enjoy making this a part of your beauty routine.